Monday 14 March 2016

Going, going, GONE!

Well that's another fabulous retreat over and done with - thank you Lesley.  I've laughed (with friends from near and far) and cried (over Rosie's beautiful quilt) and won (a prize in the raffle) and lost (my way to the car park ramp) and scrapped (five and a half pages) and punched (a film strip for Pauline) and eaten (too much) and drank (rather less).

Here's a page I made for one of the challenges - a sketch - which also ties in with last week's weekly challenge over on UKScrappers (using aquamarine, 3 of something - the rings, 7 of something - the tiny eyelets and incorporating water - the waves of the Kasiercraft Offshore patterned papers)!


Child No.3 recently shaved off her hair to raise money for Macmillan's, a cancer hospice charity ... and when I say shaved, I mean right down to a #1 setting!  Her original target of £250 has been smashed ... many thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

7 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Great page. Well done to her! Jx

alexa said...

Oh my goodness, thst's drastic - I admire her courage! Splendid page - you clearly had a super time.

Beverly said...

I am so impressed with your daughter!! She is beautiful both inside and out :)

Lesley G said...

And you won a prize for this layout too!!!

Well done Elly and a beautiful page to look back on when your Mum is sitting in that rocking chair with a shawl across her knee showing the Grandkids her scrapbooks!!!!

Great page Jemma!!!

Susanne said...

Yay for her - and her new look of love! Definitely needed scrapbooking. Great page.

LCSmithSAVED said...

This may be my favorite of yours :-)
Love how chic the eyelets look!

Alison said...

Well done to your daughter...glad you enjoyed your weekend! xx