Monday 4 August 2014

Happy Mail #4

One of the things that I love about the "wonderweb" is the ability to connect with people with similar interests.  I've had holiday tips, book recommendations and scrapping inspiration from all over the globe. It also allows me to enter challenges and competitions ... resulting in the arrival of a fun prize parcel from time to time.  I recently entered Sue's Sketch Challenge and won one of her lovely kits with this page.  Not only could I choose which kit I liked best, but it came with an inspiration sheet as well.  Brilliant Sue - many thanks!

Jimjams - Prize from Sue @ Me & Mine

They say what goes around, comes around ... I was able to return a favour to Sue when I made her a replacement foot for her Big Bite using ThermoMorph (which I had received for review here):

Jimjams - Big Bit Replacement Foot made from ThermoMorph

I also entered a contest on my friend Lesley's 500th blog post and won a super tailor-made prize package, full of the things that she knows I love, including some personalised frames cut on her Cameo - aren't they incredible!

Jimjams - Prize from Lesley @ Oh Blog It!

Thank you Lesley :-D

There's a contest running over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog at the moment. It's to celebrate their 1000th post and the prize is to be Counterfeit Queen for October.  The deadline is August 9th ... don't be late!

7 comments:

Lesley G said...

Love happy mail :)
Glad you liked your prizes - I've just had happy post too :)

Sandra said...

Well done on your wins

Sandie said...

You have done well with your prizes, well done you! Love the foot for the Crop-a-dile, I must have missed that post so popping over now

Melissa said...

What a FUN bunch of Happy Mail!

Chidkid said...

I just love happy mail! Well done..love those frames cut on the cameo!

Lisa said...

what a great bounty of scrappy goodies! it's always such fun to win something and when it arrives in the post, there's such a thrill.

Mary B said...

good job with the foot and what a lovely thoughtful gift in return.