Thursday 17 February 2011

Lucky for me!

I was running late, as usual, today when there was a knock on my door.  The postman.  With two pizza boxes!  My favourite kind of post :D  Lucky for me I hadn't already left.

One pizza box was expected: I'd just spent a £10 e-voucher at A Trip Down Memory Lane, my recent prize from their blog - but they get 10/10 for speedy delivery all the same.  Thank you Mel & Jill ♥

The other pizza box was slightly more of a surprise, in that I won a prize over at Sketchy Thursdays - a kit from Coodinate Collections, and was beginning to wonder where it had got to.


I was even more surprised to open up the box and find this - what a fabulous extra touch Jamie - I certainly will!

3 comments:

Sian said...

Ooh, lovely! You lucky thing..

Pat said...

wahoo!! goodies goodies!

Lucky girl!

Mary B said...

Ooo Jemma looks lovely.